Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ) is going to make a recruitment for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Head constable in the following trades :-
- Head Constable – Clerk ( Ministerial )
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – Stenographer Grade -III
” The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent “, An CRPF official said . Let’s get all the details of this recruitment :-
Vacancies & Reservation
There are total 245 vacancies of ASI ( Steno ) and 895 vacancies are available for HC ( Ministerial ) . The reservation chart for both the posts is as follows :-
Details About Jobs & Salaries
ASI ( Stenographer )
You have to work as a stenographer in the force which is just equal to the rank of a ASI ( Assistant Sub-Inspector ) having one star . You have to perform all the tasks of a stenographer as any other office .
Pay Scale of ASI – Rs.5200-20200+GP-2800/-
HC ( Ministerial )
You have to work as a clerk in the organization and you may be posted anywhere in the country to perform your clerical duties . It is equal to a rank of Head Constable in the force .
Pay Scale of HC – Rs.5200-20200+GP-2400/-
Who Can Apply For These Vacancies
There are several eligibility conditions out there so if you are going to apply for these vacancies then please read the following conditions carefully .
ASI ( Stenographer ) & HC ( Ministerial )
You must be 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university .
The candidates is limited from 18 to 25 years for both the post . There is relaxation available up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidate .
|ASI (Stenographer)||Must posses a minimum stenography speed of 80 wpm .|
|Head Constable ( Ministerial )||A typing speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi .
Note – For SC/ST candidates the typing speed will be relaxed to 30 wpm in English
|Category||Male Candidate||Female Candidates|
162.5 Cms for ST
154 Cms for ST
|Chest||Minimum 77 Cms (There should be expansion of minimum 5 Cms ) .
ST Candidates – Relaxation of 1 Cms ( 76 Cms )
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard in CRPF||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard in CRPF|
|Visual Standard||Right Eye – 6/6
Left Eye – 6/12
Both Eyes – 6/9
|Right Eye – 6/6
Left Eye – 6/12
Both Eyes – 6/9
How to Apply
You have to download the application form from the official portal or you may also buy it from any local book store . Now fill it up and enclose the following documents with this application form :-
- Class 10th, 12th or any higher diploma or degree certificate ( all the certificate must be attested ) .
- Two photographs will be enclosed with the application and one photograph will be pasted on the application form .
- Caste certificates issued by Tehsildar or any higher rank officer .
- All the certificates and photos should be attested by a gazetted officer .
- Declaration by OBC candidates .
- Any other certificate which should be submitted by any reserved categories seeking reservation or any other benefits .
- Two self addressed stamped envelopes (Rs.22/- ) of 25 cm x 12 cm size with complete postal address of the candidate . ( It should be in CAPITAL letters . )
- Indian postal order of Rs. 30/-
- The postal order should be in favor of DIGP, GC-CRPF to whom the application form is addressed .
- The postal order will be payable at the location where the group center is located .
Q. Where can I get the original application forms for CRPF ASI & HC recruitment 2013 ?
A. CRPF does not supply any type of application form; You may take a print out of the application form from the official website or employment news and apply for these vacancies .
Q. Are these vacancies are permanent & fixed ?
A. No, but most possible it will be converted into permanent and these vacancies may vary too .
Q. Can I change my examination center ?
A . NO
Q. Can apply for both the posts; ASI & HC ?
A. Yes, but you have to submit two different application forms with different application fee .
Q. Where I will get my posting ?
A. You may be posted anywhere in the country .
Q. What is the schedule of this recruitment ?
A. The recruitment process is divided into two phases;
- First Phase :- Documents checking, physical test & written examination – 17/01/2013 to 10/03/2013
- Second Phase :- Skill test, Medical Exam , Interview& Merit List – 15/04/2013 to 22/04/2013